Werner Evo 75
The EVO 75's Premium performance level gives you our innovative, handcrafted, fiberglass blade for light swing weight and stiffness in bright fun colors. This construction,complete with carbon adjustable shaft will give youngsters the tool they need to evolve in the sport as they grow on the water. We are able to offer the Evo at a more modest price which is key when fitting the whole family with quality paddles. Our innovative slender, rectangular blade shape means more time on the water, more fun and better performance without sacrificing surface area.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Designed with a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Suited to fast forward paddling, but still an excellent choice for the junior ripper in the surf.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Small-sized 75sq" blade and innovative shape keep kids on the water longer.
- SUP Kids-Performance Adjustable system, allows easy and precise paddle length adjustment. The perfect way to fit for your steadily growing kids ranging in age from 7 to 13.
- Small Fit shaft and palm grip give better paddle control and comfort for smaller hands. Keep your kids on the water and happy with a better fitting, better performing, paddle.
- Optimized flex and strength, for comfort all day without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blend shaft gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Available in our bright and fun HD Graphic, "Rising Sun," or in more conservative Translucent Red.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.